Get free samples of Levitra by printing a free coupon right from your computer when you visit the FirstRxSavings.com website, then taking the coupon, with your prescription to the pharmacy. Levitra is the medication from Bayer Pharmaceuticals that physicians prescribe to help overcome erectile dysfunction.
Click on Levitra free samples to get the special offer coupon.
About Levitra and Erectile Dysfunction
LEVITRA (vardenafil HCI) is an FDA-approved oral prescription medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It is available in 2.5-mg, 5-mg, 10-mg, and 20-mg tablets and is taken about 1 hour prior to sexual activity. Take LEVITRA no more than once a day.
What LEVITRA does:
- LEVITRA helps increase blood flow to the penis, so it may help men with ED get and keep an erection that lasts long enough for sexual activity. Once a man has completed sexual activity, blood flow to his penis should decrease and his erection should go away.
- LEVITRA has been clinically shown to improve erectile function, even in men who had other health factors, like high cholesterol (1), high blood pressure (2), or diabetes
- Many men taking LEVITRA reported having greater success than men taking placebo (sugar pill) at maintaining their erections long enough for sexual activity
- LEVITRA is a proven, effective treatment that works for many men.
The Impact of ED on Erectile Function
In ED, a man’s erection is characterized by:
- The inability of the penis to harden and expand when the man is sexually excited
- The inability to keep an erection
Almost all men, at some time in their lives, have occasional difficulty getting and keeping an erection.
If so, you are not alone. It is estimated that up to 30 million men in the United States have experienced at least some degree of ED.
If you’ve noticed changes in your erections, there is something you can do about it. Talk to your doctor.
In clinical trials, LEVITRA helped improve erectile function for a majority of men with mild to severe ED compared to a sugar pill.
(1) Miner 2008 / (2) Van Ahlen 2005
Additional Levitra & Erectile Dysfunction Resources:
High Cholesterol Affects ED - Learn more
Speaking With Your Doctor – Questions to Ask
What Causes ED? – Learn more
*Get your Free Levitra Coupon to help overcome erectile dysfunction today!